Thursday, May 7, 2015

That Crazy Box of Chocolates We Call Life


Before the new year of 2015 began, I made a new year’s goal to start a blog. Originally, I was just going to post different things that happened in my life, funny stories, etc. But as the year has gone by, a lot of life-changing situations have happened. Situations that have changed and shaped who I am, my thoughts on life, and what I have become.  Life, most definitely, is like a box of chocolates; you really never know what you are going to get. This is when my idea about the blog began to change; I decided to write about the lessons I learned from my experiences, rather than about the experiences themselves.


I named my blog "the not so graceful life" for a reason. No one is perfect, but life is meant to be lived, and there are a million and one things that you can learn from every situation you are given. I, for one, want my life to be an adventure and to learn as many things as possible. I am hoping that by sharing what I learn with you as I go along the way, that it will somehow make a difference in your life and alter your course for the better. That way, when life decides to give you an orange crème filled chocolate, when all you really wanted was the one with the caramel in the center, perhaps you will have a little more footing as to what to do in the situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment